Blueberry lemon scones
1 3/4 cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
zest of one organic/garden grown lemon
5 tablespoons cold butter, cut into cubes
juice of one lemon
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 12 min
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon zest.
3. Drop butter into mixture and knead into the flour until butter is crumbly and evenly combined.
4. Add lemon juice and berries and knead a bit more. If dough still seems too dry, add a tablespoon of water.
5. Form dough into your desired shape and bake on a cookie sheet for 12 minutes
No one has liked this recipe.