Chewy brownies recipe
1 stick of unsalted butter, softened at room temp
10 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped peices
1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 1/2 Tbsp coca powder
1/2 tsp instant espresso powder
1 powdered sugar, for topping
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 40 min
1. 1. Preheat the oven to 350*. Line a 8x8 square baking pan, with parchment paper: making sure it comes up the sides a bit, set aside.
2. 2.In a sauce pan, put stick of butter in it. wait till butter meltes:
3. 3.Add chocolate peices in it, and stir till meleted.
4. 4.In a large measuring cup, add eggs, sugar, flour, coca powder, salt, instant espresso powder; mix a little: then pour meleted chocolate in it.
5. 5.Mix till you get a nice batter:
6. 6.Pour in pan; and spread with spatula:
7. 7.Put in oven 350* for 40 mins. let cool completely;
8. 8.Cut and add powdered sugar over brownies.
No one has liked this recipe.