Chocolate lava cake
113g of chocolate
113g of unsalted butter
75g of sugar
40g of all purpose flour
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 10-15 min
1. Turn oven on at Gas Mark 4/ 180 C
2. Melt chocolate in a pan over the stove, (non-direct heat is the best way of doing it but it isn't compulsory.
3. Whilst melting crack eggs, add the sugar. Blend.
4. Turn off stove, melt in the butter
5. Put chocolate mixture into the eggs and sugar
6. Whisk the flour in and with chocolate
7. Butter Ramekins
8. Pour mixture 3/4 of the way
9. Put in oven for 10 minutes