Coconut flour muffins
¼ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted
½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Nectar Syrup
¾ cup Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Flour
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
6 pieces eggs
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix the dry ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix coconut oil, coconut nectar syrup, pure vanilla extract, and beaten eggs.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients. Mix until well blended.
5. Leave for 5 minutes to let the flour absorb the liquid. While waiting, grease a muffin pan.
6. Scoop the muffin batter into the pan. Fill it until it is ¾ full.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.
8. Let the muffins cool before taking out of the pan.
No one has liked this recipe.