Crisp coconut oil waffles with fresh fruits
1 large egg
1 cup all-purpose flour
Salt to taste
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup coconut milk
3 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil melted
½ teaspoon baking soda
Mangoes or strawberries sliced
Whipped Cream optional
Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Nectar Syrup
Prep. Time → 10 min
1. Prepare a bowl for mixing
2. Mix the following into the bowl: 1 ½ cup Flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, 2 tablespoons of sugar, ½ teaspoon baking soda and a pinch of salt
3. In another bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 1 cup of Coconut milk and an egg.
4. Add both of the mix together and stir until both of the mixtures are combined.
5. Prepare the waffle iron and heat it up, Grease up the iron to prevent the waffle mix from sticking.
6. Cooking time. This will totally depend on the manufacturer’s instructions of your waffle iron.
7. As soon as you see the waffle on its golden brown crispy color, you may now serve it on a plate
8. Add in the sliced mangoes or strawberries
9. Drizzle with Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Nectar Syrup and top with whipped cream. Enjoy!
10. Recipe Notes: Now, you can now enjoy our sumptuous easy to make Crisp Coconut Oil Waffles with fresh fruits. Enjoy with friends or serve as a healthy breakfast meal to start the day along with our Coconut Banana Smoothie. There is always a way to add in nutrients to your daily munch. The humble coconut serves its purpose in so many ways that it defies description onto how much this miracle of nature exists in our daily lives. Until our next cooking escapade, see you. Stay healthy, stay organic with Coco Treasure Organics!
No one has liked this recipe.