Diet coke chicken
Mixed Herbs (couple of teaspoons)
Can of Diet Coke (not 'full fat' coke)
Half a cup of tomato ketchup
Half a cup of BBQ sauce
Sliced or diced Chicken breast (about 450g, but you can add more or less)
little bit of oil for frying
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. gently fry the onion, pepper and chicken until cooked in a large frying pan/wok
2. When chicken is brown, add ketchup and bbq sauce (can alter the ratios if you don't like one or the other!!).
3. Add herbs, and the can of diet coke
4. Leave to simmer stirring now and again until the sauce thickens and goes kind of sticky.
5. Serve with rice and veg - or whatever you fancy!!