Hazelnut fudge (vegan)
- 2 1/2 cups sugar (450g)
- 3 tablespoon margarine (50g)
- 100ml soy cream
- 3/4 cup hazelnut milk (150ml)
- 1 cup dark chocolate pieces, melted (150g)
- 1/2 cup hazelnut
Prep. Time → 1h30 min
Cook Time → 35 min
1. Grease a baking oil.
2. In a saucepan, bring sugar, margarine, soy cream and hazelnut milk.
3. Return to heat, stirring constantly, until sugar melts and boils.
4. Let cook over low heat, stirring occasionally for 20 ~ 25 minutes.
5. Check the temperature with a thermometer to sauces and fried foods, should indicate 116°C (240ºF).
6. Remove from heat and add the hazelnut.
7. Stir until the mixture gets thicker and brighter. Add the melted dark chocolate. Pour into pan and cool.
8. Cut into 25 pieces and serve.