Lemon blueberry scones recipe
2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
8 Tbsp cold unsalted butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 zest of lemon
3/4 cup dried blueberries
1 raw sugar
1 egg wash: (one egg beaten with a touch of water)
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. 2. Take a baking sheet, with parchment paper.
3. 3. In a standing mixer, add dry ingredients: mix a little.
4. 4.add cold butter: mix again till butter is evenly mixed.
5. 5.in a bowl, add egg, heavy cream, and a zest of lemon. Add vanilla extract: mix with fork.
6. 6. Pour in standing mixer, mix.
7. 7.add blueberries, mix till you get good dough.
8. 8.flour table with flour:
9. 9.take out and combine dough together, pat down.
10. 10.take biscuit cutter, dip in flour, (every time) and cut in dough and put on baking sheet:
11. 11.use egg wash, and brush on top of scones.
12. 12.top with raw sugar: put in oven 18 mins, till golden brown.
No one has liked this recipe.