nutella souffle recipe
2 eggs, separated
1/2 cup nutella
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 375*
2. 2.Take (2) Ramkins, and spray with nonstick spray. Then take some coca powder, and coat the bottom and sides of the ramkin.
3. 3.In a bowl, add egg yolks, and a another bowl egg whites:
4. 4.Add some cream of tartor in egg whites bowl: Use hand mixer, and mix till stiff peaks
5. 5.Pop nutella in mirowave for 30 seconds to loosen up a bit.
6. 6.Add sugar to egg yolks: Take hand mixer, and mix till pale color.
7. 7.Add vanilla extract, salt, and nutella; mix to combine.
8. 8.Take some of the egg whites, and fold in; and do the rest ^^
9. 9.Take laddle and fill mixture in ramkins; put in oven 17 to 18 min.
10. 10.Dust the top of cocca powder.
No one has liked this recipe.