Pasta alla pizzaiola
2 Tbsp olive oil
8 oz thinly sliced steaks
3 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped
28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
1 tsp dried oregano
1 salt and pepper to taste
10 oz uncooked penne pasta
1 fresh basil leaves
1 freshly grated parm
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 45 min
1. 1. In a small saucepan, fill with water, and let come to a boil;
2. 2. In a skillet, preheat over medium heat with olive oil. The pan has to be really hot for color to develop;
3. 3.On the plate with the thin streaks, sprinkle with salt and pepper. both sides.
4. 4.Put in pot, and cook for 30 secs on each side. Then take out. Add more olive oil, and add garlic.
5. 5. Sautee garlic till nice and franchent. Add crushed tomatoes and oregano.
6. 6.Add salt and pepper; stir. Add meat back in pan, and let simmer 35 mins.
7. 7.Add pasta to boiling water;
8. 8.Add fresh basil to sauce; stir.
9. 9.Add some sauce to the drained pasta. stir. Add parm and stir. serve in white bowl.
10. 10. Serve meat out of pan, or plate.
No one has liked this recipe.