Quinoa pizza balls
2/3 cups dry quinoa,
480ml vegetable stock,
1 tin or cooked white or red kidney beans,
large handful of fresh basil,
1/2 tsp dried oregano,
small handful of parsley,
160ml tomato puree,
garlic salt (optional)
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. Preheat oven to 180C and line/grease a baking tray.
2. Rinse and drain quinoa.
3. Bring stock to the boil over a medium heat and add quinoa. Cook for 20 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and the quinoa is soft.
4. Mash the beans with a potato masher or fork until smooth.
5. Add the remaining ingredients including the cooked quinoa and bring together until a 'dough' is formed.
6. Using a tablespoon, scoop the mixture into balls and place on baking tray.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning half way.
7. Serve immediately or store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 5 days.