ricotta cookie recipe (lemon flavor)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2/3 cup Splenda sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp.
1/2 cup whole milk Ricotta
1 lemon zest
(for the glaze:)
1 cup Splenda sugar
1 juice of the lemon we zested
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. 1. In a baking sheet, put parchment paper.
2. 2.in a mixer, add butter. And sugar: mix together.
3. 3. In the bowl with the flour, add baking powder to it. And vanilla extract: mix together.
4. 4.zest lemon in Rocitta bowl: add in egg, and Rocitta in mixer. Mix.
5. 5.Add in dry ingredients, mix again to combine. DONT OVER MIX. Scoop batter in top of parchment paper. A few inches apart: in oven 375* for 14 mins. Till golden brown on edges. Let cool completely.
6. 6.( for glaze:)
7. 7. In a bowl with the Splenda sugar, add the juice of half of lemon. Stir. Keep stirring till running consistent,
8. 8.glaze top of Ricotta cookies.