Roasted garlic mashed potatoes recipe
4 large potatoes, washed and peeled
2 medium heads of garlic
3 springs of fresh rosemary
3/4 cup heavy cream
6 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 salt and pepper
1 potato masher
1 Tbsp olive oil
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. 2. Take 2 heads of garlic, and cut them in half (one by one) so the garlic cloves are exposed:
3. 3.put on foil, bottom side down, where cloves are showing on top: drizzle olive oil on them: sprinkle salt : take some rosemary, cut in half, and put on tops of clove garlic:
4. 4.add more olive oil on rosemary now: put the tops back on, and wrap tight with foil:
5. 5.put in oven 400*, 45 mins till garlic cloves are really soft:
6. 6.take potatoes, and peel them: and cut in half: and put in pot pan: cover them with water, and cook till tender like 30 mins.
7. 7. In a another pot, take heavy cream and butter and cook together: till butter melts
8. 8. In a bowl, mash potatoes with masher:
9. 9. When garlic is done and roasted, squeeze out the garlic cloves, and put in bowl with the mashed potatoes:
10. 10.season mashed potatoes with salt and pepper: pour heavy cream butter over mashed potatoes and mix together: serve.
No one has liked this recipe.