Rottica pancakes recipe
2/3 cup flour
1 1/2 cups whole milk Ricotta
2 Tbsp whole milk
4 eggs separated: (yolks and whites)
3 Tbsp Splenda sugar
1 zest small lemon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 pint of fresh blueberries, washed
2 Tbsp splenda
1 fresh mint leaves
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 5 min
1. 1. In the bowl with blue berries: add sugar. Put lemon juice: mix. (also mint leaves) set aside.
2. 2.In a another bowl, zest lemon in it.
3. 3. In a another bowl, take egg whites in bowl. Whip up with mixer, till stiff peaks.
4. 4. in the bowl with lemon zest, add Rottica. Egg yokes, vanilla extract, sugar: mix.add dry ingredients: (flour, salt, and baking powder) mix again.
5. 5.add a touch of milk while mixing. Add in the egg whites: mix again.
6. 6.put on grill and cook :)
7. 7. When done, put some Splenda and top with blueberries.
No one has liked this recipe.