salmon with dill cucumber sauce recipe
2 fillets of salmon, about 6oz each
1/2 cup greek yogurt
2 tsp Dijon mustard
1 zest and juice of 1/2 of a lemon
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tsp granulated garlic
2 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp chopped dill
1/2 cucumber, seeded and finely diced
1 salt and pepper to taste
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1. Put 2 Salmon Fillets in a baking dish. Preheat oven to 475* degrees. Drizzle Olive oil on top of Salmons, and bottom of pan too.
2. 2. Season with salt and pepper. Put in oven for 10 mins till fully cooked.
3. 3. In a bowl with the yogurt, mustard, granulated garlic, zest lemon.
4. 4. Take juice of half of lemon. Take out seeds of cucumber. Finely chop cucumber and chives and dill, and garlic. :D And put in bowl.
5. 5. Season salt and pepper in bowl.
6. 6. Stir together: When salmon is done, serve it upside down. Add dallop of cool cucumber sauce on a plate. Serve.
No one has liked this recipe.