Spicy prawn linguine pasta and noodle recipes
shallots 2, diced
ginger 1cm piece, peeled and grated
garlic 1 clove, crushed
chilli flakes a large pinch
chopped tomatoes 400g tin
flat-leaf parsley ½ bunch, chopped
raw peeled prawns 150g
rocket salad to serve
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. STEP 1
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a large frying pan, add the shallots and fry for 2 minutes before adding the ginger, garlic and chilli flakes.
3. STEP 2
4. Fry for another 2 minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and simmer for 20 minutes until saucy.
5. STEP 3
6. Cook the linguine in boiling salted water until just tender, then drain.
7. STEP 4
8. Stir the parsley and the prawns into the tomato base, season well and cook until the prawns turn pink.
9. STEP 5
10. Add the cooked linguine, toss and serve.
No one has liked this recipe.