Stuffed chicken valentino
¼ cup fresh chives chopped
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning dried
2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese grated
4 pieces boneless chicken breast cut in halves
4 tablespoons mozzarella cheese shredded
6 ounces red bell peppers roasted
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep. Time → 30 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Slice the chicken breast lengthwise. It should resemble the shape of a butterfly. After which, place it in a plastic wrap. Pound flat. Do this with the rest of the chicken breasts.
3. Combine the chives, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Sprinkle the mixture over the chicken breasts.
4. Place at least 3 strips of roasted bell pepper at one end of the chicken breast. And then, top it with the grated Parmesan cheese.
5. Roll the chicken breast, starting on the side that has cheese and peppers. Keep it from unrolling by inserting a toothpick. Arrange in a baking pan.
6. Season the rolls with salt and pepper. Drizzle some coconut oil to keep it from sticking to the pan.
7. Bake each side for at least 10 minutes or until brown.
8. Slice evenly and serve.
9. Recipe Notes: Isn’t that easy? You know, this dish is best paired with our Coconut Rum drinks, especially if you plan to share it with the one you love on a special day like Valentine’s Day. Enjoy!