3 medium potatos, oil, salt and pepper
Prep. Time → 7 min
Cook Time → 6 min
1. Turn on the hob on(low) and heat some oil in a frying pan-enough to cover the pan about 1/4 of a cm high.
2. Wash and peel the potatos and grate them.
3. Squeeze the potatos to get rid of the water and starch otherwise they wont hold their shape. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Take a small handfull of the potatos and press into a circle. Make them about half a cm thick.
5. Place in the frying pan and do not touch for about 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, flip them over and fry for another 3 minutes.
7. Tip: They are great as part of an English Breakfast.
main courses November 19, 2011 20:30