Pumpkin recipe medley
1 small pumpkin, cleaned and sliced into wedges (see photo)
1 small red pepper, cleaned and sliced lengthwise
5 garlic cloves, left whole or as desired
¼ cup Pure Indian Foods Cultured Ghee (or grass-fed butter or coconut oil)
⅛ teaspoon pure Turmeric or ½-1 teaspoon Curcumin (as your taste buds desire)
1 teaspoon sea salt, or more to taste
¼ cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
Optional: Handful of sundried tomatoes
Garnish: 2 sprigs of rosemary
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
2. Toss all ingredients excluding pepitas, rosemary and sundried tomatoes (if you’re using them) and cover with foil.
3. Place in preheated oven and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Toss ingredients well, then lower the temperature to 325F degrees and bake for another 15-20 minutes uncovered.
5. Add pepitas and sundried tomatoes during the last 5 minutes and salt more as desired.
6. Garnish with rosemary.
No one has liked this recipe.